Your health and safety is our utmost priority during your stay with us.
To help maintain everyone’s health and safety, we ask all staff and guests to practice our COVID-19 safety practices:
- Wear a mask or face covering when interacting in person
- Maintain 6 feet/2 metres of distance from each other at all times
We have also enhanced our cleaning process for increased health and safety.
- Sanitise surfaces Sanitise every high-touch surface, down to the doorknob
- Use approved products Use cleaners approved by health experts, like disinfectants with 70% alcohol or higher
- Wear a mask and gloves Help avoid cross-contamination by wearing a mask and gloves
- Wash all linen Wash linen at a high heat setting