From totally relaxed to highly active, we at Malaqereqere Villas allow you to set your own pace while visiting Fiji, famously dubbed “heaven on earth.”
Top 5 Things to Do
- Sigatoka River Safari If adventure is what you are after, definitely do not miss a trip down the Sigatoka River with the multiple award-winning Sigatoka River Safari. Their custom built safari jet boats will transport you deep into the Fijian interior and allow you to experience the longest waterway on the main island of Viti Levu.
- Nadi Cultural & Mud Pool Tour Enrich your Fijian holiday experience with a trip to the Nadi Cultural & Mud Pool. Highlights of this tour include: Viseisei Village – believed to be the first village to be set up by the first Fijian arrivals; Nadi Markets – popular for locals selling & buying local fresh fruits, vegetables, root crops, fish & kava; and Garden of the Sleeping Giants – Sabeto natural mud pool and hot springs.
- KULA WILD Adventure Park Looking for a family-friendly option that will entertain everyone? Look no further than to the KULA WILD Adventure Park—the largest, most diverse family fun park in Fiji. Whether you’re enjoying a nature walk through the acres of beautiful natural forest to spy on some of Fiji’s most spectacular bird, reptile, and marine life, or you’re gliding down the jungle waterslide or the roller-coaster zip rail, you and your family will enjoy hours of endless fun at KULA WILD Adventure Park.
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park – The Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park is Fiji’s first National Park and one of 14 Heritage Sites administered by the National Trust of Fiji. It is also famous for where the Fijian Men’s Rugby Sevens team trained to prepare for the 2021 Summer Olympics where they won gold. Whether you choose to explore the scenic and unique ecosystem on your own or with a requested guide, the views—and not only the ones atop the sand dunes—will truly take your breathe away.
- Natadola Bay Golf Course – If golfing is your idea of fun—and even if it’s not—it is worth spending a morning at the stunning Natadola Bay Golf Course. The golf course is open daily for players of all levels and you will experience world-class golf architecture, with dramatic landscapes from rolling pastures through to absolute beachfront.